Altova Mailing List Archives

Running WebMethos Fails half way thru...

From: "Jay" <msnews.microsoft.com>
To: NULL
Date: 5/17/2006 11:08:00 AM

In a loop I am calling a web method 20 times and passing it a string
parameter.  Even though my routine is looping all 20 times the web service
is only executing 10 times... almost like my side is going too fast.

E.G.

xmlr.read()
do while xmlr.readstate <> xml.readstate.endoffile
    call web method here
loop

Any ideas?