Altova Mailing List Archives

XML configuration problem in Dreamweaver

From: "Michael" <ibvalentine@-------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 4/29/2006 3:58:00 AM

I am getting the following alert each time I open Dreamweaver:
The Document Type "XML" will not be added because it uses a file extension
that is already associated with a prior Document Type.
I have looked at the configuration files and, although I must be missing
something, everything looks okay.
Can anyone offer a solution?