Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: msxml uppercase tag problem

From: "KMA" <kma@------------.-->
To: NULL
Date: 3/21/2006 5:46:00 PM
Thanks for getting back. I see the doc as follows:
getTagName
public Name getTagName();

  Retrieves the name of the tag as a string. The string will be in
uppercase.

  Return Value:

  Returns the tag name or null for DATA and PCDATA elements.

  By the way I use IXMLElement etc rather than IXMLDOMElement. Should I
change?

  Thanks once again. I appreciate your interest