Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: XMLTextWriter vs XMLDocument for updating

From: "Sam Hobbs" <samuel@------.--.---_------_------_--_----->
To: NULL
Date: 10/28/2005 6:36:00 AM
The best solution depends on requirements and personal preferences.

You don't specify if this is a one-time update. You don't specify the
technical competence of the user. You don't specify if the update would be
done by one person or hundreds. You don't specify the complexity of the
updates. You don't specify how critical the updates are.

Anyone that says there is only one best solution for all requirements is
being rigid.