Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Valid XHTML works in IE, but FireFox doesn't honor colors

From: "Richard Lionheart" <NoOne@-------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 10/5/2005 2:36:00 PM
Ken and Bjoern,

Thanks for spotting the problem and posting your observations.

Ken:  I just downloaded HTML Tidy GUI ver. 101.5 based on Raggett's 4 Aug
2000 version.  I ran it on WinXP-Pro/SP2.  It reported no errors are
warnings.

I looked at SourceForge but couldn't determine whether their version was
newer.  Do you run a Windows version?  If so,  where can I get it?

Thanks again,
Richard