Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: HELP! New to XML - simple question

From: Lindy@-----------.---------.---
To: NULL
Date: 5/25/2005 10:21:00 AM
Thanks Martin!!!
First of all, thanks for replying to my post! I posted this issue yesterday
and no one answered at all.

Secondly, thanks for your fabulous sample! All I had to do was translate it
to VB and it worked great.

What is the best way to reach you if I need any more help on this project?
Thanks again so much. I've been stressing over this problem for weeks!
--
Lindy