Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: canonicalization

From: pbk++ <jbond007@----.------.-->
To: NULL
Date: 2/21/2005 10:20:00 AM
Petar Popara napisa³(a):

> For that money you get royality free licence (unlimited clients).
> As it says on their web site: source code is available for banks, goverment
> organizations and similar.
We aren't neither bank, goverment nor similar organizations - it results
no source code.
> The price is not small,
We are from Poland - such price is unaccepted for us.

but you will spent at least 6 months to make
> something like this and that time spent might be more expensive then out of
> the box solution.

Six months? - maybe. But till today I managed canonicalization
(supporting myself free xmllib) and I'm going ahead :-)

> Just download demo and try it. :>

Maybe I will. But, do You work for them Petar?

Your sincerely
Piotr