Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: ADO Recorset (XML) & IXMLDOMDocument2 Validation

From: "Olivier Matrot" <olivier.matrot@------.------>
Date: 9/20/2004 9:22:00 AM

"Kevin Yu [MSFT]" <v-kevy@o...> wrote in message
> Hi Olivier,
> Thanks for your further information. I have been following your steps and
> created a recordset with records from Northwind. When I call
> selectSingleNode in VC++, it returns -2147467259 which means "Cannot mix
> different threading models in document." It seems that there might be
> something wrong with thread modeling. Have you entered MTA with
> I will continue researching on this, and will update you as soon as I get
> any progress.
> Kevin Yu
> =======
> "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights."

These Archives are provided for informational purposes only and have been generated directly from the Altova mailing list archive system and are comprised of the lists set forth on Therefore, Altova does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the Altova Mailing List Archive(s), regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. Altova will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. This disclaimer and limitation on liability is in addition to the disclaimers and limitations contained in the Website Terms of Use and elsewhere on the site.