Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Dynamic XML variable used within XSL

From: treyaughenbaugh@-------.--- (---- -----------)
To: NULL
Date: 8/15/2004 5:33:00 PM
Han,
Thanks, but I'm not sure you understand my problem.
Basically what I will end up with is the home.xsl parse file that will
be used for the HOME.XML file, then there will be a variable called
TheArray that is just a string that is then converted to a node set
within the xsl file.  So I will then has two XML node sets witin the
XSL parsing.
The original Home.XML file and then the variable TheArray once
converted to a node set will be the other XML file.

Or maybe I'm not understanding your solution.

Thanks,
Trey