Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: XSL Dummy.

From: "Han" <hp4444@------.---.----->
Date: 7/20/2004 3:32:00 PM
xslt transforms xml into html, text, or other xmls. xslt can include css for
the resultant html. html is deprecated by w3c. xhtml, kindof well-formed
html, comes. However legacy html will be used for years without problem.

"Sameer" <s.gupta@r...> wrote in message
> I'm new to XML and I've understood the concept of data interchange but
> I can't understand is 'how will XML replace HTML?'.
> I read its possible if we use XSL (XML stylesheet) but I'm still confused
> with this kind of stylesheet. I know what is CSS and HTML.
> Any guidance?
> Sameer

These Archives are provided for informational purposes only and have been generated directly from the Altova mailing list archive system and are comprised of the lists set forth on Therefore, Altova does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the Altova Mailing List Archive(s), regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. Altova will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. This disclaimer and limitation on liability is in addition to the disclaimers and limitations contained in the Website Terms of Use and elsewhere on the site.