Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Reading XML from a URL with VBScript

From: "Han" <hp4444@------.---.----->
To: NULL
Date: 7/2/2004 4:39:00 PM
Then the server page may be programmed to require client-certificate, which
is automatically sent in browser, from the callee. I've seen not programmed
ssl page as such can be retrieved with xmlhttp. However xmlhttp has no
functionality sending client-certificate if server wants it. You may want
severXmlhttp in XML 4.0. I've not tried myself it against https. One URL is,

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=21bb01c10397%24faf575a0%249ae62ecf%40tkmsftngxa02&rnum=4&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3Dserverxmlhttp%2520https%26safe%3Dimages%26ie%3DUTF-8%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den