Altova Mailing List Archives

XML Replication

From: "Laurent Lequenne" <somegarbage.laurent.lequenne@---------.-->
To: NULL
Date: 6/3/2004 3:36:00 PM
Hello !

I have an XML I get from a .NET Function, I return to do this a
System.Xml.XPath.XPathNodeIterator object. I would like now to send as
output the XML as iti is. Is there any example somewhere on how to do that ?
The following example works only with XML that contains no Children nodes.

<xsl:for-each select="us:GetHTMLIterator(strDescription)/*">
    <xsl:element name="{name(.)}">
        <xsl:value-of select="."/>
      </xsl:element>
</xsl:for-each>

It tried several methods to make it recusrive. But no way. If someone has an
idea on how to do it. He's welcome :-)

Laurent