Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Transform multiple XML files

From: Martin Honnen <mahotrash@-----.-->
To: NULL
Date: 5/31/2004 7:42:00 PM

Adrian Herscu wrote:

> I have a hierarchy of XML files. Now I need to apply an XSL
> transformation to the entire hierarchy and create another (similar)
> hierarchy to contain the transformed XML files.
>
> Someone know about some tool I can use?

I think Saxon is an XSLT processor that can at least deal with a
directory of XML files and supports XSLT 1.1 (Saxon 6) respectively XSLT
2.0 (Saxon 7) mechanisms to produce multiple output files.
Saxon is a Java implementation of an XSLT processor, Saxon 7 needs JRE
1.4 to run I think.
   http://saxon.sourceforge.net/

--

	Martin Honnen