Altova Mailing List Archives

Passing a node to another template in XSLT

From: "Han" <hp4444@------.---.----->
To: NULL
Date: 4/27/2004 11:58:00 PM
I've met a strange situation. This abstracted XML,

<a>
<b><b1 to='d'/></b>
<c><c1/></c>
<d><d1/></d>
</a>

The <b1> has a target to go, namely <d>. So when I am within the the
template <b>, I want to send the <b1> to the <d> element. So the result
should be,

<a>
<b></b>
<d><d1/><b1 to='d'/></d>
</a>

Wierd is that when I am in the template <d>, it's impossible or nearly
impossible to know what element comes to current template. Does anyone have
an idea?

Thanks for reading.