Altova Mailing List Archives

MSXML4 licence

From: f.raso@--------.---
To: NULL
Date: 2/9/2004 2:31:00 AM
Hi to everybody
I'm a XML developer and I would to use MSXML toolkit to create a XMLparser-layer of a commercial application
Is it possible ? There are many limitation on this
I found MSXML4 SP2 package in a Microsoft Free-Dowload section : this package contains more than one DLL that I want to use and associate with release package of my new commercial application (I've found a way to use directly the DLLs without registering it on a "clean machine" - with no MSXML layer previously installed)

Thanks very much to anybody that can answer to me !!
By.