Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: COPY?

From: "Chris Barber" <chris@----------.--.--.------>
To: NULL
Date: 7/17/2003 12:21:00 AM
A very quick read of an XML / XSL book when I started and I've never managed
to get the difference wrong. Semantics aside, I think its accurately named.
Bear in mind that xsl:copy can act on attributes individually as well as
nodes so naming it xsl:copy-node would be incorrect.
Just me though so feel free to ignore.

Chris.

"Mark Johnson" <102334.12@c...> wrote in message
> "Chris Barber" <chris@b...> wrote:
>
> >Sorry - what was the question again - you seem to have answered it
yourself?
> >Is xsl:copy not doing something that you feel it should in a specific
XSLT?