Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Xpath tester

From: Joe Kesselman <keshlam.cat.nospam@-------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 4/14/2012 2:56:00 PM
On 4/13/2012 11:49 AM, bob@c... wrote:
> Is there any good tool for Mac for testing XML Xpath queries?  I want to make sure I have the right Xpath.

Most XPath implementations come with a command-line driver as sample
code; you could use any of those...

I'm not sure whether there's anything which does the "colorized editor"
thing, updating as you change the path. Wouldn't be hard to add to any
of the editors which already color their search results, of course.

--
Joe Kesselman,

/\ Stamp out HTML mail!  | "Put down the squeezebox & nobody gets hurt."