Altova Mailing List Archives

Need XML reader

From: Henry <wa0goz@----.--->
To: NULL
Date: 3/31/2012 7:47:00 PM
I'm running WinXP Pro SP3.  Is there a free xml reader that will allow me to
read and save the contents of ItsDeductableData.xml from the TurboTax CD?  I
tried googling for one but couldn't find one that would work.  I notice the
release of XMLmind editor but I only want to read and save the contents of
the file to my hard drive so I think that's overkill. Also, is it free?  I'm
very new to XML.

Thank you,

Henry