Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Mixing 3 xml-files together showing maps

From: "Tine Müller" <tinem@-----.-->
To: NULL
Date: 12/30/2007 6:13:00 PM

"Martin Honnen" wrote
> Well it looks like the easiest approach is to change that map_data_xml.php
> code to allow you to fetch marker data for different categories e.g. to
> allow
>   map_data_xml.php?category=sh&category=sf&category=sb
> then you can simply pass that URL to your readMap function and it should
> parse out the markers and display them.

Hej Martin

Thanks for trying to help but I'm not sure what to change in
map_data_xml.php? This it how it looks now:

//Get the variable from the link
$category=$_GET["category"];

// Select all the rows in the markers table
$query="SELECT * FROM manyboxes_alle_folkebiblioteker WHERE category
='$category' ORDER BY branchname ASC  ";

And I have made this in index.php

theText[13] = "Sjælland - Alle";
xmlfile[13] = "map_data_xml.php?category=sh&category=sf&category=sb";

onclick="handleSelected(13);changeText(13)">Evt. ALLE</a>

But when you click on the menu "Sjælland - Evt. ALLE" you see the markers
from "Bogbusser".

What code shall I change for it to work?

/Tine