Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Simple XML Editor

From: jamesdrak@-----.---
To: NULL
Date: 3/4/2007 9:07:00 AM

Liquid XML Studio contains a comprehensive graphical XSD editor, and
best of all its FREE. We've been using it for quite a bit as our
company won't stump up the cash for xmlspy. Its done pretty much
everything we've wanted it to, and our schemas are pretty complex. I
think the url is http://www.liquid-technologies.com.

Cheers James