Altova Mailing List Archives

Using XSLT to Order Nodes

From: Newbie <none@----.--->
To: NULL
Date: 7/20/2006 6:20:00 PM

The answer to this is probably obvious, but I'm somewhat new to XSLT and can't
find it.

I need to sort a set of nodes within a document, e.g.

<A>
<B/>
<C>
<D>3</D>
<D>2</D>
<D>4</D>
<D>1</D>
</C>
<F/>
</A>

How should I construct an XSLT to output

<A>
<B/>
<C>
<D>1</D>
<D>2</D>
<D>3</D>
<D>4</D>
</C>
<F/>
</A>

where everything outside C is arbitrary? I know about sort, but I don't know how
to output everything around C.

Thanks for any help.