Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Is AxKit dead?

From: Joe Kesselman <keshlam-nospam@-------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 6/12/2006 10:51:00 AM

jonathan@h... wrote:
> My question was not what is Axkit's official state was but which
> solution was better to commit ones organisation to, going forward,
> Axkit or Cocoon.  My feel is Cocoon unless anyone knows any other
> better options?

The fact that you're having trouble finding out anything about AxKit's
state strikes me as sufficient reason to believe you may have trouble
getting support for it. Cocoon's got an active community. That would be
sufficient reason for me; your milage may vary.

--
() ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Joe Kesselman