Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: XSLT Atrtibute Value

From: Soren Kuula <dongfang@--------.-->
To: NULL
Date: 1/12/2006 8:04:00 PM
parvus wrote:
> It works without problems. But how can I copy the second attrivute?!
> Its no problem NOW (THX to Soren!!!!) for me to create this:

> I need to copy the original attribute (the second:
> type="IDM:RDM/Track:1.0") so i want to become:
>
> <any>
>  <identity format="struct" type="IDM:RDM/Track:1.0>100</identity>
>  <strenght format="struct"
> type="IDM:RDM/TrackStrength:1.0">200</strength>
>  <test format="string"/>
> </any>

You have an

<element name=....></element>

instruction that generated the idendity, strength etc. elements.. right?

Try adding an attribute constructor:

<element name=....>
   <attribute name="type"><value-of select="@type"/></attribute>
</element>

(this works if the context node is the element that HAS the type
attribute -- if it IS the type attribute, you have to .. we have talked
about that already... ;)

Soren