Altova Mailing List Archives

XSLT Atrtibute Value

From: "parvus" <parvus23@---.-->
To: NULL
Date: 1/11/2006 4:11:00 AM
Hi, I=B4m searching a solution for the following problem:
I=B4ve a generated XML Document like

<=2E...>
<struct name=3D"number" type=3D"PartNumber">100</struct>
<struct name=3D"identity" type=3D"PartIdentity">1</struct>
<enum name=3D"ex_identity" type=3D"....."></enum>
<=2E...>

Now i want to use a XSLT file to create a new structured XML file like

<=2E...>
<number sort=3D"struct" type=3D"PartNumber">100</struct>
<identity sort=3D"struct" type=3D"PartIdentity">1</struct>
<ex_identity sort=3D"enum" type=3D"........

My problem ist, that i couldn=B4t read out the value of the attribute
"name" so i can=B4t
create a new element of it. Furthermore i need to create the other
attributes for the new element or maybe i can copy them easily(?). Does
anybody have any solution? PLZ help me im searching for a long time.

Big THX parvus