Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: XSLT: how to count records in the output text file?

From: gualtmacchi@-----.---
To: NULL
Date: 1/11/2006 12:00:00 AM
If I'm not wrong count() works just on the input file.

I have instead to do some counting on the outputfile.
Don't know if XSLT has the ability to do some computation on the output
file. But that's what I'd need.
Otherwise I should express the computation in terms of the input but it
would be really complex  as 1 input node is related to many output text
lines depending on many conditions varying from node to node.

G.