Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: need test expression for all "unhandled" text

From: "KJ" <n_o_s_p_a__m@----.--->
To: NULL
Date: 5/31/2005 10:52:00 AM
Thank you. For priority, should I use the priority attribute of
xsl:template (and thus create my own priority scheme) or just rely on
the default priority?

Also will <xsl:template match="node()"> be fired only for those nodes
not already matched by other templates, or will it fire for all
regardless?