Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: XSL stylesheet for export of outline from OOImpressu to HTML?

From: Matej Cepl <cepl@--------.--->
Date: 12/6/2004 8:41:00 AM
Morris M. Keesan wrote:
>>The problem is that I would need to condens all elements
>><text:unordered-list text:style-name="L2"> into one <ul> element. Do you
>>have idea how to do it with XSLT, please?
> In some template:
>  <ul>
>  <xsl:apply-templates
>       select="text:unordered-list[@text:style-name="'L2'"]/>
>  </ul>
> and then
> <xsl:template match="text:unordered-list">
> <xsl:value-of select="."/>
> </xsl:template>

I tried this one, but it doesn't seem to work. See
(FlatXML from OpenOffice) and, which produces --
certainly not what I hoped for.

Any thoughts?

Matej Cepl

Matej Cepl,
In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded
      -- Charles, Count Talleyrand

These Archives are provided for informational purposes only and have been generated directly from the Altova mailing list archive system and are comprised of the lists set forth on Therefore, Altova does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the Altova Mailing List Archive(s), regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. Altova will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. This disclaimer and limitation on liability is in addition to the disclaimers and limitations contained in the Website Terms of Use and elsewhere on the site.