Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: XSL stylesheet for export of outline from OOImpressu to HTML?

From: Matej Cepl <cepl@--------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 12/6/2004 8:41:00 AM
Morris M. Keesan wrote:
>>The problem is that I would need to condens all elements
>><text:unordered-list text:style-name="L2"> into one <ul> element. Do you
>>have idea how to do it with XSLT, please?
>
> In some template:
>  <ul>
>  <xsl:apply-templates
>       select="text:unordered-list[@text:style-name="'L2'"]/>
>  </ul>
>
> and then
>
> <xsl:template match="text:unordered-list">
> <xsl:value-of select="."/>
> </xsl:template>

I tried this one, but it doesn't seem to work. See
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/generational-curses-testimony.xml.bz2
(FlatXML from OpenOffice) and
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/ooimpress-to-html.xsl, which produces
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/generational-curses-testimony.xhtml --
certainly not what I hoped for.

Any thoughts?

Matej Cepl

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded
easily.
      -- Charles, Count Talleyrand