Altova Mailing List Archives

xml schema viewer?

From: Dan Bolser <dmb@----.--------.---.--.-->
To: NULL
Date: 2/17/2004 12:04:00 AM
I heard about some xml -> uml for entity-relationship modeling, anyone
know if I can visualize an xml schema as a graphical model? I want
something like dia diagram from schema converter... Such a thing exist?

How bout xml schema -> svg ?

I am totally ignorant of xml technology!!!

Any cool SVG sites?

XMLDB in a nut shell?

Ta,
Dan.