Altova Mailing List Archives

Can Trang handle ?

From: "Paul A. Hoadley" <paulh@------.----------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 11/22/2003 6:45:00 PM
Hello,

I am trying to convert a RELAX NG schema to DTD using Trang.  I am
currently trying to add some inline elements to the schema, such as
<emph> for marking emphasised text.  Here is an excerpt from the
schema:

  <define name="description">
    <element name="description">
      <mixed>
        <element name="emph">
          <text/>
        </element>
      </mixed>
    </element>
  </define>

Trang complains:

593: error: sorry, cannot handle this kind of "mixed"

Am I botching the RELAX NG syntax there, or is this a limitation of
Trang?

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh_logicsquad_net (make the obvious substitutions)