Altova Mailing List Archives

Newbie question on the xsl file

From: john.menken@--------.--- (--------)
To: NULL
Date: 9/5/2003 8:01:00 AM
I'm just learning xml and have successfully displayed an xml page with
its accompanying XSL Style Sheet. The style sheet code is listed
below.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:template match="/">
  <h2>My CD Collection</h2>
  <th>Title</th>
  <th>Artist</th>

<xsl:for-each select="catalog/cd">
</xsl:for-each>

</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Can someone please tell me where I would put the font information if I
wanted to display the table in Arial 10 for example? Thanks very much.