Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: How to write an XSLT with several conditions (predicates)???

From: "Moody" <jonas946@-----.--->
To: NULL
Date: 7/17/2003 8:05:00 AM
Thanks, it is working well; both of the solutions

So, if you put the predicates in a row ([predicates1][predicates2]), it's
the function AND that's called (predicates1 AND predicates2).

Is it possible to have here OR. So, we get: this set of conditions OR this
set of conditions.

Thanks a lot

Jonas Andries