Altova User Forum

Important: this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here.
If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: Milko
About
User Name: Milko
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Location italy
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 68
[0.50% of all post / 0.06 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: language dependent
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2014 6:57:34 PM
maybe mapforce language dependance refer to C, C#, and so on ...

sorry :-)
Topic: language dependent
Posted: Friday, July 04, 2014 5:39:14 PM
hi all
i want to obtain a date formatted in my language (italian) while using the Parse-DateTime function or Format-Datetime function.
How ?
when i use the function output month name or day name is only in english...

thank you so much.
Topic: webservice
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 4:41:24 PM
ultrabeet wrote:
Milko,

XMLspy should prompt for a password on the first call. At least this is the behavior on 2012 rel2sp1

little by little I begin to understand ...
:-)

xmlspy 2014 rel2 sp1 doesnt prompt me for user/passw
maybe i must setup something in preferences or options ?

thx ultrabeet
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:15:57 AM
I can enter the username and password only in MapForce while I would like to use XMLSpy to query the web service (as i wrote :-)
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:02:56 AM
I can enter the username and password only in MapForce while I would like to use XMLSpy to query the web service (as i wrote :-)
Posted: Monday, May 05, 2014 10:27:32 AM
thank you island

ultimate question:
how to consume a web service with XMLSpy if web service require a user name and password ?
Topic: Generation of XML from Excel using XSD
Posted: Sunday, May 04, 2014 7:09:02 PM
Shala wrote:
Can someone advise me whether XML SPY has the capability to generate XML file from Excel using XSD. I have an excel template with multiple worksheets populated with data and I have XSD which defines structure and validation of those excel data. If I feed these 2 files to XML SPY, will it generate XSD validated XML file? if so, how easy to generate?

hi shala,
you need to map (excel - developer tab) a xsd to your excel sheet and than you can export your excel data as xml file
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:22:00 AM
just no help?
querying google for "wsdl with no soapaction" give me a lot of link but i want your expertise because i will use mapforce
Posted: Friday, May 02, 2014 10:46:56 AM
hello,
i need to create a webservice client to retrieve data from a ws
i've got a wsdl but it seems a non valid wsdl.

if i open wsdl file in xmlspy i receive the message:
extensibility element '<WL5G3N4:operation>' (operation 'getEventiElettorali', binding 'GestoreRichiesteBinding') has empty or missing 'soapAction' attribute! (required if binding transport is 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http')

if i try to insert a webservice function in MapForce i receive a window alert with the same message.

what to put in soapaction ?

thx
Topic: To add line breaks
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:05:54 PM
u can try with decimal Unicode value (13)

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova User Forums Terms of Service.