IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Profile: Priya
About
User Name: Priya
Forum Rank: Newbie
Location New York
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.02% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How to move all files of a directory to the ftp server
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:20:10 PM
Hello All,

I'm trying to retrieve files from FTP server to local drive using Flow Force Server and FTP Retrieve job.
I can able to retrieve one file by defying source file name (Example.csv), but I wanted to retrieve dynamic files as Exampledatetime1, Exampledatetime2 etc.
Please let me know what parameters I need to provide in the job. Thanks!

Regards
Priya
Topic: CSV to EDI Mapping
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2016 8:19:30 PM
Hi Island,

Thanks for your response.
I'm trying to parse the attached data, but I'm not able to do it as the data has no unique field to split/group.
I'm not sure this input structure (attached file) is compatible to map with EDI file.
Please advice in case input structure needs to be changed or is there any other way to parse data in order to map to PO1 loop. Thanks much!

Regards
Priya
Topic: CSV to EDI Mapping
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:39:41 PM
Hello All,

I'm trying to create CSV to EDI (PO) mapping. I referred to flat files and EDI sections in documentation and https://www.altova.com/documents/nff_case_study.pdf.

I'm using FlexText to parse the csv data in order to group Purchase Orders to map to PO1 segment in EDI target file.
Can someone please guide me how to group Purchase Orders to map to output EDI.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Priya

Use of the Altova User Forum(s) is governed by the Altova Terms of Use.