IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Help with XMLSpy generated C++ Options · View
dcampbell
Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:18:03 PM

Hi all,

I am evaluating the XMLSpy C++ code generator from XSD files, and need some help!

Are there better examples of using the code other than this here: http://manual.altova.com/XMLSpy/spyenterprise/index.html?using_the_generated_c_library.htm ? There are 2 examples there, but are very minimal.

I have been browsing around and experimenting/learning for the past few hours, but can't figure some things out. The documentation for this feature is not great.

I have a specific question right now: is there a built in way to get 3 double values from a single element that would look like this:
Code:
<Point> 1.2 0.1 0.5 </Point>
?

I have figured out how to get the string of the element node text, but want to get the 3 double values. Of course, I could do this on my own, but surely this must be built in, and I am missing something?

Thanks in advance.