IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

Trouble adding RaptorXML module to FlowForce Server 2014 Options · View
jcaskey
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 3:36:21 PM

Issue: The RaptorXML (2014) directory is visible on the configuration tab of FlowForce Server 2014.

Context: I have an instance of FlowForce Server 2014 installed on a dev server (Windows 2008 R2 x64). Also had a stand-alone instance of RaptorXML 2013 installed on same server. I need to upgrade the RaptorXML server to 2013, and add it on as a module to FlowForce 2014. Uninstalled 2013 version of RaptorXML. I ran the FlowForce installer, selected the RaptorXML module, took the defaults. I can see the 2014 version of RaptorXML in Programs/Features..... but it doesn't show up on FlowForce, configuration tab.

Have tried, re-installing, re-starting server, re-starting altova services, clearing browser cache (tried chrome, IE 9/10)

Any ideas on getting the RaptorXML directory, for access to RaptorXML functions, to display??

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Running:
Windows 2008 R2 x 64
Altova License Server 1.8
Altova FlowForce Server 2014 rel. 2 (x64)
Altova RaptorXML Server 2014 2014 rel. 2 (x64)

-JAY
vlad
Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:12:05 PM

I would contact Altova Support with this. Don't think anybody in this forum can help you