IMPORTANT:
this is not a Support Forum! Experienced users might answer from time to time questions posted here. If you need a professional and reliable answer, or if you want to report a bug, please contact Altova Support instead.

[Pulld-Down menus in Authentic Browser]: Disabling automatic scrolling through options on mouseover+ Options · View
gizmo
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2008 1:35:05 PM

Dear all,

My document is larger than 1 screen's height, therefore users are required to use either their scrolling wheel on their mice or to click on the up/down scroll buttons generated by the MS IE browser.

However, if they accidently scroll up/down (using the mouse scrool wheel) when the arrow is on top of any pull-down options, instead of scrooling the entire document (as expected), it just scrols the options for that pulld-down menu...

This can potentially lead to unintencional/accidental changes in previously selected options on pull-down menus...

Is there a way to restrict "pull-down menu" option selection, only when users actually click in a pull-down menu? and not when the mouse cursor is just accidently over a given pull-down object and they click on the mouse scrool-wheel?

Many thanks,

Gizmo
johnnyknoxville
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 2:11:36 PM

same here...

have u made any advantages in that issue?
gizmo
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 3:14:43 PM

Hi,

Not really...this issue is still on my pending (and hopefull Altova's list)

I am currently addressing other matters....:)

See ya